POST 8 >> SUMMER PLANS

Well, I didn't think anything about this summer. Actually, I am still at that stage in which you don't want to think anything about the final of the semester, the final thesis, the practice, OR ANY related to the university. Sadly, I have to write this blog anyway, so I am obligated to do it, I'm obligated to think about We have very few weeks of classes left. Thanks.

I don't have big plans for this summer (surprise! as always), because I have to work, and probably on vacations I will have to get another job in the weeks, just something part time. I have to undergo surgery, cause I have chronic tonsillitis, so I need money, before it kills me (joke, it is not that bad, it can't kill you, but it can make you feel really really bad, so let's surgery!).

BUT, if I could go to anywhere in my vacations, I would like to go to Valdivia or Pitrufquen. That's because my girlfriend (whom I prefer to call "my partner") always tells me that this places are really beautiful. She has her family there, so we just would have to pay for the trip. It could be a good option, now that I think about it, and it would be very nice to share all these things with her.

Also, I will participate in some activities of this faculty, but is not a great thing to write about. A terrible summer is approaching.

Comentarios

Entradas populares