POST 7 FREE THEMED TOPIC 'ANIMALS' (specifically not human animals)





Hi!
Today I gonna write about ANIMALS (specifically not human animals). Actually I live with a cat, He is my partner, He has been with me in all the difficult times of the last two years, and He is so fucking cool! He is like an old guy, but very very sweet.

After all, I don't think that he is my pet, I don't think that "I have it", because he is not a thing, He is a being, a person, and you can't have a person. I don't want to have any pet ever.

I always liked the cats, but after living with one, I can say that I LOVE cats, they are amazing. He understand me in very different ways, I just hope that He knows how much I love him. I like his independence and freedom, I like that He has a very particular personality, and I like that he always want to have his own space. I like to respect that, and I like that he respect that from me too. He is very much better than most of the people haha.

About exotic animals, yeah, I like them, but that's all, they are exotic, and I don't see any reason to live with one of them, in a non-exotic house. That's the reason why I hate zoos too, because they see animals as things, or objects that can and should be exposed for our pleasure. It is not that different from slavery, in fact, is the same thing, in them animals are forced to live in cages. So, let's set fire to all the zoos (with the animals outside of them, obviously), don't finance them, tell to other people that is wrong to see the animals in that way!

When I was a child I go to the zoo once. I wish I knew all the slavery that is behind this.

It is necessary that I write about what I think about rodeos?

Death to the huaso facho!

Comentarios

Entradas populares