POST 6 >> POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

Hi <3
Today I'm going to write about my future postgraduate studies.

And, the truth is that I really don't want to have postgraduate studies, because I don't trust the academy and the kind of knowledge it provides. His type of knowledge usually comes from the man who belongs to the elite, so their perspective of the society is very masculine and does not understand the different social and historical contexts. AND WE CAN NOT STUDY THE SOCIETY IGNORING POLITICAL CAUSES, AND PRETEND TO INCORPORATE THE RATIONAL MASCULINE PERSPECTIVE TO EVERYTHING THAT MOVES. Yes, what we do in the academy sucks and it is functional to the neoliberal system (surprise!).

So, if I have to study any postgraduate degree, I would study something that has no relation to social sciences, at least, something like music production, because I have some political ideas that I would like to express in some artistic way. 

Anyway, all the things that I know for now about music production are things that I learned from YouTube and different channels or blogs that teach about that, and I know a lot, so I don't see any reason to take another way to continue learning about it. I don't see any reason to pay for learning; I don't see any reason to move to another country for learning. In fact, I can learn whatever I want, whenever I want, and without paying anything.

Comentarios

Entradas populares