POST 4 >> FREETHEME TOPIC "MY FAVORITE MUSIC"





Like the title says, this time I will write about my favorite music, and is a hard topic, because I really like music. I always have thought that music is one of the most advanced type of art, in it you can express so many emotions and feelings with no words, with just sounds, you can be transported to another time and space, you can explore you own emotionality, aaaaaaaaaaaaand YOU CAN DANCE! and this really feels good, isn't amazing?

I do not have a favorite artist in particular, because I like many genres. When we are talking about dancing, I invoke to Breakbot, a Nu Disco band (yes, disco was very good, so why don't we bring it back?). I also like Brazilian music, they have bands and artist that are making music that mixes their folkloric music (Samba, tribal drums, psychedelic elements, choirs with an African touch) with electronic music, and that music is a real journey, an interesting mix. An example of this is India by Tony Adams, or Onda by Poolside.

In a more psychedelic genre, I have to invoke to Caribou, an artist that make indie and psychedelic electronic music. Caribou is not an artist to dance (I think), but the music of him has accompanied me in very difficult times. I listen him since two years, and his music is really therapeutic. I am still surprised about he is a man that connects so well with his feelings and emotions that commonly are so hard to express. One song by him I like is Mars

I've never went to a concert, this artist are not coming ever, and after all is very expansive. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares