POST 1 >> A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT






Lately, Spain had caught my attention. All my life I have not been very interested on it, basically, because they have some traditions and practices that I don´t understand very well (like bullfighting and colonialism, cof cof). But recently I have been reading about anarchism and now I know that in Spain was (and are) many anarchist that was very much important on this ideology. So, I would like to go there and learn about the anarchist community that was formed there, it is very important to understand the actual movement. Also, in Spain there are some "anti specist" activists and writers that I would like to know, the anti specist theory is due a lot to some Spanish writers. I find that interesting, because their anti specist movement is very advanced compared to ours, that is incipient.

I would not like to live, work or study in there, at least not in the formal education system, because I think that I have my space here, and I have to do political activism here, is necessary, I think that going to live there would be a contradictory decision about my own convictions and the needs that the people around here have.

Comentarios

Entradas populares